I cut four house/pocket diecuts from felt and “stacked” each diecuts end up on end (line up the holes) before stitching together because if you don’t it will make it hard to stitch all four pieces of felt together. I stitched the sides together to create pockets and the flaps I stitched individually. I used cross stitch thread and did a back stitch on all edges. You can Google or Bing back stitching if you are unsure how to do this stitch.
The bottom flaps I used Fabri-Tac to adhere it to the pocket and the top flaps I added a velcro dot to keep each pocket closed.
I also cut a couple of felt flowers diecuts from the Stitchy Flowers and Leaf Collection and adhered to the flaps of the pocket journal. Now there is a place to hold stickers and washi tape samples in the foam-dori journal. Be sure to stop by Eileen Hull’s BLOG for the latest from her Inspiration Team and as always if you have any questions about this project please let me know.
Thanks for stopping by, hope your Wednesday is wonderful and enjoy creating!