Hi everyone! Last month was a sparse month as for as projects and blogging went I started the next phase of remodeling of the laundry room/den and kitchen. My parents have been coming over four days out of the week each week which I am very thankful for…it has been slow going but without them it would definitely be a snails pace as far as what has been accomplished so far. Ceiling have been scraped of popcorn and painted up to where the den ends and the kitchen begins as well as walls primed and today we start painting the walls with an actually color…YEAH!!!
Well, enough about remodeling and on with this little teacup I created. I started with Teacup diecut and cut it from Anna Griffin’s Garden Party Stack and assembled according to the directions.
I adhered a wade of tissue paper inside of the teacup. I purchased the Jane image from Art Tea Life by One Crab Apple on Etsy. I printed and fussy cut her out and adhered to the tissue paper inside of the cup. I cut a strip of dark green tulle and tied off every two inches…it beats trying to sewing it…and then I started bunching it up inside the teacup and gluing to the tissue paper as I went.
I used the leaves out of the Secret Garden and the Hydrangea (no longer available) diecuts. I cut those out and shaped. I used my Martha Stewart punch for the little leaf sprigs which I shaped also. I added flowers from my stash along with pearl sprays, sequins, Dew Drops, trim around the base and I bunched up a paper doily to finish off Miss Jane and her cup of tea.