I gathered up an assortment of cardstock, leftover scraps, four of 1.75″ Expander Discs and a pair of scissors and began fussy cutting all of the images out from the printable.
Before I embellished I flattened, added patterned cardstock to each TP roll and used the Book Binding Diecut before adding pockets and tuck spots to the pages.
I cut a Medallion Diecut out and adhered the 25 cent printable to the center.
The paper bow I received in a swap so I added a flower to the center before embellishing the page.
I cut some of the tags with the Bookplate, Hinges and Label Diecuts. and added printables and tabs.
On the backside of the tags I adhered some of the printables to create mini pockets to hold tags.