Bridal Shower Love Card

Hi everyone! I’m back with my project this month for Eileen Hull! I know I amĀ cutting it close this month…YIKES!!! šŸ˜³

I started by cutting a piece of black cardstock and folded in half to create a 6″x6″ card base. I cut another piece of patterned cardstock slightly smaller than the card base along with flocked paper, part of a doily and lace which I adhered all to the card base. Next I inked my glass tray with the following Blends 2 Inks: Melon, Tutu, Sunshine, Frog, Wildberry and Leaf Inks. You can find these inks in Eileen Hull’s etsy store HERE. I added water to each ink and laid flowers and leaves that I had cut from the Flowers and LeavesĀ Journaling Cards Diecuts ( these I cut from Crinoline Fabric). And once I had them completely covered I removed and let dry.

I had a wooden “love” sentiment in my stash and inked with Coconut Blends 2 Ink (this can be found in Eileen’s etsy shop also).

While the sentiment was still wet I applied Eileen’s new Glistening Glass Molten Dimensions and set with a Heat Tool.

Ā I glued the sentiment to the bottom corner of the card. I added adhesive to the center of each flower and pinched in the center and “fluffed”. I adhered leaves to each flower before added to each side of the love sentiment.

I added a bit of tulle and thread to finish the card. Now all I need to do is add a gift card and my bridal gift is complete! Be sure to stop by Eileen’s blog and see what the rest of the Inspiration Team has been up to! You can find those postsĀ HERE and HERE. As always if you have any questions please let me know.


BeaconĀ Adhesive: Zip Dry Adhesive
Crinoline Fabric

(Products listed above are Affiliated Links for yourĀ convenience)
Thanks for stopping by, hope your Friday is wonderful and enjoy creating!

Be Merry Card

Hi everyone! I back with a Christmas card I had created this past Summer…I have shared these sporadically the last couple of month…and this is the last of that batch. I am sure I will be creating more later on.Ā 
I folded a 6″x6″ piece of cardstock from the Lost and Found Christmas Collection from My Mind’s Eye in half to create a base for my card. I cut a piece of gold glitter cardstock to frame the Scalloped Rectangle from Spellbinders and adhered to the front of the card.

The “M” I found at Hobby Lobby on clearance. I painted it white and once dry applied adhesive and sprinkled with glitter.

I cut Be Merry from the same paper collection, punched two small holly leaves which I shaped and adhered to the bottom corner of the “M”. I finished the card off with a little red gem.

I am also submitting this card for the following challenge:

As always if you have any questions about this project please let me know.

Thanks for stopping by, hope your day is awesome and enjoy creating!

C is for Christmas Card

Hi everyone! Can youĀ believe tomorrow is the first day of Autumn? Well, we are still having temperatures in the 90’sĀ and upper 80’s so itĀ definitely doesn’t feel like Fall. It makes me want to go for a swim in my pool. B-) Anyways…I had shared three Christmas cards in July and never got around to share the other three so I am here to share one of the cards with you today. šŸ™‚
I folded cardstock fromĀ the Lost and Found Christmas Collection to create a 3″x6″ card base. Next I cut gold cardstock to frame a Long Classic Scalloped diecut from Spellbinders that I cut from patterned cardstock.

I punched out a holly leaf and flowers to create a poinsettia and I finished off with a gold sequin.

The letter “C’ I found on clearance at Hobby Lobby. I painted it an off white and once dry I added clear glitter and last but not least I cut from the paper collection a sentiment and framed it with a banner. As always if you have any questions pleaseĀ let me know.

Thanks for stopping by, hope your day is wonderful and enjoy creating!

Hello Friend

Hi everyone! I’m here to share a quick card I created using some left over scraps that I had laying around. The card base measures 3″x5 1/2″ folded. I cut eleven strips of cardstock and scrapbook paper in various sizes and inked Ā all edges to fit on the base of the card. I glued the ends of two of the strips of cardstock, the height and width of theĀ card base, then proceeded to “weave” the strips of paper and once finished glue all ends down on the base of the card.

The wooden hello blurb I had found it in the clearance section at Michael’s. I loved the fact that it was only 10Ā¢. I just love a good bargain. šŸ™‚ I sprayed the blurb with Tattered Angels Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Mist. I printed the “friend” on cardstock, cut into a banner, inked edges and adhered underneath the hello blurb. I finished it off with a sequin and Dew drop.

I love how you can see the cardstock through the hello blurb! Ā If you have any questions about this card please let me know.

Thanks for stopping by, hope your Monday is wonderful and enjoy creating!