Hi everyone!!! I’m back from vacationing at the beach. I wish there was some way we could live there permanently. I love the laid back, flip flops everyday and ocean breezes…maybe one day it will happen??? 🙂
I have some exciting news to share though…I have been asked to be a part of The Mailbox Muse Design Team and…of course…I said yes since I love ALL thing vintage!!! You can join the club for the Mailbox Muse kits which gives you a discount on the kits and product at Altered Page web site, video access and other specials for a year too.
Also I would like to share a paper doll I created using the Lottie Stamp set from Pink Persimmon. I stamped out her head, arms and legs and then printed her body and dress pattern on white cardstock since I wanted her body to be sturdy. I cut everything out, used brads to attach the arms and legs to the body. Added a little blush to her cheeks and colors her lips with one of my markers.
Next I traced her dress onto Purple Flowers Glitter Cardstock and then cut out. I embossed the skirt with the flower embossing folder from Once Upon a Princess Cuttlebug set. I added lace, sequin and Purple Dew Drops to the dress and topped it off with a lily digis that I fussy cut and added Crystal Stickles to make it pop. I printed the lilies from the Altered Pages Vintage Easter Greeting college sheet.
To attach the dress to the paper doll I used baker’s twine which I adhered underneath the lace on the sleeves of the dress. This way I can chance the clothes of my little paper doll.
If you have any questions please let me know. Thanks for stopping by, hope your Monday is awesome and enjoying creating!!!
Hi everyone!!! I’m back to share the new design team reveal over at the Robin’s Nest and the best part I am still apart of this awesome company. When you get a chance go over to their blog and see who else is apart of this awesome team!!!
|The Robin’s Nest|
Also I would like to share a few photos of a Christmas Junk Journal I created for a swap I was in over on Facebook for my sweet swap partner Rachel. Here is a few photos of the front, back and semi chunky charms I added to the spine. I kept the front cover pretty simple. I figured the banner Rachel could put either a date or her own verbiage on it. The inside I added 30 pages which totaled 60 pages front and back and I used two paper lines from Crate Paper and K & Company, Snow Day and Mod Holiday Speciality Paper Pads respectively. I added bits and pieces of found items to the inside too.