Autumn is in the Air Candle Holder

Hi everyone! I’m back and I wanted to share a quick Fall home decor project I created for ClearSnap. 

You can use any size jar for this project. First I adhered Jute Cording around the jar three times.

Underneath the jute I applied Antique Mod Podge with a sponge brush and add Sprinkle! Chunky Glitter onto the Mod Podge area of the jar. Shake off excess and let dry.

Apply mini gems around the top of the jute cording.

Cut two medium flowers and three small flowers from Crinoline fabric with the Journaling Cards, Flowers and Leaves Diecuts. Lightly ink two art daubers with Red Barn and Carney Inks and apply to the center of each flower. 

Once dry add a drop of adhesive to the center of each flower. Lay each flower on top of each other and pinch the center of all the flowers and shape.

I cut one Leaf out of Watercolor Paper from the Journaling Cards, Flowers and Leaves Diecut. Ink art dauber with Carney Ink and apply over the leaf diecut and shape leaf.

Apply Top Boss Embossing pad to the edges of the leaf. Sprinkle Copper Embossing Powder over the embossed area of the leaf and set embossing powder with heat tool. 

I completed the same steps as above with each of the following embossing powders: Gold Sparkle and Opalescent Embossing Powders.

Loop two hemp cordings and tie off along with a couple of messy loops of yellow and peach thread. Adhere to the back of the flower along with the leaf and glue to jar. 

Add lace and pearl sprays behind the flower and to finish off all you need is a battery operated candle.

This project would be prefect for an Autumn wedding too. As always if you have any questions about this project please let me know.

I would like to submit this project for the following challenge:

Simon Says Monday Challenge: Fall/Autumn 
Crafter’s Castle Challenge: #8

Thanks for stopping by, hope your Wednesday is wonderful and always enjoy creating!

Dog Gone Birthday Card

Hey everyone! I wanted to share a quick card I created with y’all today! I had actually started the base of this card a couple of years ago (I only had the pink patterned cardstock on the base of the card) and wound up putting it a side and then completely misplacing it. 😳 I came across it while looking for something else and decided to finally finish it. I started by inking the edges of the card with a chalk ink and then I added the scalloped diecut, banners and I printed the sentiment from the computer.

The girl and dog images are from Lisa’s Altered Art on etsy. I printed and fussy cut the image out and adhered to the card. I cut from patterned cardstock the little party hats which I added to each dog.

I dug into my flower stash and added store bought paper flowers and I also adhered two flowers that I had leftover from a pervious project. These I had cut from Crinoline fabric using the Journaling Cards, Flowers and Leaves Diecuts,inked with ClearSnap ink and added two Glossy Dots. There you have it! A quick and simple card that should have been finished a couple of years ago!😂 As always if you have any questions about this project please let me know.

Also I would like to submit this card for the following challenges:
Word Art Wednesday Challenge: #346-#347
Crafter’s Castle: Challenge #8

Thanks for stopping by, hope your Monday is great and enjoy creating!